THEME FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Theme: “CONTEMPORARYLEGALCHALLENGES During Covid-19 ”.
The following are the sub-themes.
- Challenges in field of litigation .
- Challenges in the field of arbitration .
- Legal issues for the various type of industries.
- Impact of covid -19 on access to justice.
- Impact on human rights and rule of law.
- Medical law and covid-19.
- Impact of covid -19 on education.
- Legal implications of a PHIEC
( public health emergency of international concern) by WHO.
- Legal issues between employees and employers.
- The Impact and Role of Mass Media during the Pandemic.
- Strengthen Family Bonds Versus Domestic Conflict and Violence.
- Fake news and Covid-19.
- Prisons – Parole – Pandemic.
- Issues of migrants during the pandemic.
Registration & Participation:
•Registration is mandatory to participate and present papers in the webinar.
•However,there is no registration fee for the same.
•All paper Presenters will be issued with an e-certificate.
•Only registered participants who participate in all the sessions will be given with a participation certificate.
For Participation: Register here
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
•Paper must not exceed 4000-5000 words.
• Paper and the oral submissions must be prepared and presented in English only.
• The body of the paper must be 1.5 line-spaced, with one inch margin on both sides and in font size 12 (Times New Roman)
• The text of footnotes may be single line spaced. The font size of the footnotes must be 2 points less than the text font.
•Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
•Paper should be submitted through email to: [email protected]
THERE WILL BE NO ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
•Last date for Paper Submission: 16/06/2020
• Date of the Conference: 20/06/2020 -21/06/2020
For Further Details:
•Patron in Chief : S. Nirmal Singh Rayat
•Patron : Dr. Sandeep Kaura
•Principal : Dr. Monika sharma
•Faculty Convenor : Dr. Charu Dureja (Asst. Professor of Law)
•Student convenor : Nitish Rajoria (9646586172)
•Student Convenor: Aryan Dhawan (7888509313)