About the Internship
During the internship, the candidate is required to write law notes on the topics assigned to them.
The intern is expected to write atleast 10 articles for successful completion of internship.
Interns will be provided with a list of topics from various subjects. Out of which, he/she is free to choose the topic of his interest.
Number of Positions
- Pursuing studies in the field of law.
- Working Knowledge of English.
- Basic knowledge of the law.
- Should have access to computer and Internet
Minimum 30 days or till the competition of assigned work.
- Certificate of internship
- Certificate of publication
- Discounts for our certificate courses and events
How to Apply?
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of email as Internship Application
Note: Lawcolumn was previously known as Lawportal. Those who have already interned with Lawportal can also apply again if they wish to.