Course Starts from 20th July, 2020
Course Designed By : Priti Ramani Nayyar, Advocate ,LL.B (H) Gold Medalist, LL.M, Former Law Researcher, High Court of Delhi.
2. Important Definitions.
3. Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.
4.Voluntary Liquidation of Corporate Persons.
5.One year suspension of Insolvency Proceedings
6. Fast Track Insolvency Resolution Process
7.Insolvency and Bankruptcy of Individuals and Partnership.
8. IBBI, Insolvency Professional Agency, Insolvency Professional and Information Utilities.
Course Fee :
1600/- ( for 2 courses)
2200/- (for 3 courses)
Administration of Courses
1. Duration of the course is 1 month.
2. Material(Softcopy) will be mailed for every 3 days.
3. You have to finish a module within specified time.
4. You will be given 3 days to submit questionnaire at the end once we sent.
5. Confirmation mail will be sent within 24 hrs once enrolled.
1. Open book exam at the end will be conducted in order to know course outcome (MCQ/Descriptive).
2. Hardcopy & Softcopy certificate will be provided.
3. Questionnaire will be mailed via e-mail.
Registration and Payment Details
pay the registration fee by phonepe or paytm or googlepay.
Goolgle pay: 9182252581
After the payment, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with KATOG – CYBER LAW COURSE as the subject of the mail. Include the following details in the body of the mail –
- payment proof
- course/courses that you choose
- Mail id
- phone number
- Postal address for the certificate
If you have any query, feel free to contact us.
phone no. 9182252581