Law column has started the campus leader program to integrate law students of various colleges and universities across India with us. Through this program, we aim to give assistance and recognition to students while giving an opportunity to work with us.
- Should be an undergraduate/postgraduate student in a recognized law college/university.
- Should have good communication skills
- should be an active internet user
- This position is part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
- The tenure is fixed at one year and can be extended if intended by both.
- Maximum 5 Campus leaders can be selected from a particular programme (ex: BALLB, BBALLB, BCOMLLB, 3year LLB, LLM etc.,) of a college/university.
- A certificate as a “Campus Leader”
- blog posts
- Discounted ISSN indexed journal submissions
- opportunity for online internship with us.
- Special discounts in competitions or programs organized by Law portal or its subsidiaries.
- Appreciation certificates for best performance
- Most importantly, you will be a part of law portal and having chance to have interactions with students of various colleges through out the country which might be useful at any part of your career. We all will be connected through a whatsapp group.
A campus leader will be considered as an integral part of Law column and hence he should work with utmost dedication. We expect the following duties to be fulfilled by a campus leader.
- Represent and lead Law portal in your college
- promote the events and programs of law portal in your college
- To complete the tasks assigned to them
How to Apply?
Click below fill the application form.
Applications are accepted on rolling basis. Selected applicants will be contacted by us for completion of further process.
For any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our other social media handles