ABOUT LAW COLUMN :
Law column is a student run online portal started with an aim of providing a one stop platform for law students, lawyers, legal researchers and academicians to share and know the legal knowledge.
ABOUT JLSR :
JLSR is an Online Journal with ISSN: 2582-306X which is quarterly, Peer Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law .
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Participation from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities.
FORMAT OF THE TEST
The entire test would be timed(30 min). The test shall be comprising of 50 Questions (2 Marks each) and would be of multiple-choice accessible via online mode only.
2. If in case the same marks are scored by 3 participants who score same highest marks then those 3 will be declared as Top 3. Quiz cannot be re-conducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
WHAT WILL THE TEST COVER?
FEE : 60/-
PAYMENT DETAILS :
HOW TO REGISTER?
Note : After filling the registration form.. send your screenshot on whatsapp at 9182252581.
- 1st Prize : 800/-, 2nd Prize : 600 3rd Prize : 400.
- E-Certificate to all the participants: E-Certificate of participation will be issued to those students who participate in the competition.
- E certificate of appreciation for winners (Top 3).
- No Certificate in case the registered candidate is failed to take the test. No refund will be initiated in any case.
- 10 percent off in Lawportal’s online courses for all the participants.
- 10 percent off in courses offered by KATOG for all the participants..
- Discounted publication opportunities.
- Online Internship opportunity for all at Law Column.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Last Date To Register : December 12th, 2020
Date Of The Test : December 13th, 2020 (4 :oo PM)
Date of announcement of results : On December 15th, 2020
CONTACT INFO :