About the Organisation
Law Pulse is an Online Law learning Platform aimed at spreading legal awareness and enhancing legal education. The idea is also to enhance writing skills among the students and draw attention towards important issues of the Society and spread legal knowledge through blogs, competitions, seminars, and workshops.
Amicus Legal Advocates and Consultants is a Jaipur based law firm started by its founding partners Mr. Anurag Kalavatiya and Mr. Susshil Daga in the year 2013. As on date, the firm’s experience is more than a decade. Since its inception, Amicus Legal is constantly working for many reputed clients/business houses/NBFCs/Banks etc. and is growing as a promising law firm in Rajasthan.
Aasra Foundation is a Jaipur based NGO. The main objective of the Aasra Foundation Jaipur is clear in its reflection, which is to “Join hands in hands and act for the empowerment of those who are in need and who expect support for them and considering the children to be at the utmost priority”.
About the Competition
Law Pulse is Organizing there Second Edition of their National level Essay Writing Competition in association with Amicus Legal Advocates and Consultants and Supported by Aasra Foundation to enhance writing skills among the students and draw their attention towards important issues of the Society.
Any topic relating to Contemporary legal issues.
- All the essays would be judged anonymously by experts.
- 1st Place- Rs.1500/- and Internship Opportunity.
- 2nd Place- Rs.1000/- and Certificate of Excellence.
- 3rd Place- Rs 500/- and Certificate of Excellence.
- The first, second and third place holders shall be conferred with Certificate of Excellence.
- The result of the competition will be announced on www.lawpulse.in and also on the Social media accounts of Law Pulse.
- All the remaining candidates shall receive a Certificate of Participation and shall be e-mailed to all the contestants who have successfully submitted an essay.
- And the top entries will get chance to publish online.
- The competition is open to all students enrolled in an undergraduate program both 5-year integrated program or 3-year law program or postgraduate law degree from any recognized university/college/Institution in India
- A candidate is eligible to submit only one entry.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to one.
- More than one entry from the same college is permitted.
Registration Fee: 150 Rs and in case of Co- Authorship 250 Rs
Submit your entries to [email protected]
- Any entry not adhering to registration rules shall not be entertained.
- All the entries received shall be the property of the organizers.
- Co-Authorship up to one member is allowed
- The completed Essay shall be submitted by the candidate in the form of a soft copy (MS Word Format) to with the subject of the email as: “Entry for National Essay Writing Competition” on or before 5th July, 2020 [11:59 pm].
- A cover letter shall be made as a separate document in MS Word format and separately attached as a file in the e-mail along with the completed essay which shall consist of details mentioned below:
- Full name and address of the Candidate
- Name and full address of the Law school/ university
- Theme selected for the essay
- E- mail of the candidate
- All completed essays shall be submitted in MS Word format
- The word limit of the completed essay must be in the range of 2500-3000 words inclusive of footnotes (explanatory footnotes are not permitted)
- Font type should be Times New Roman and the font size should be 12 pts throughout the text of the essay and 10 pts for the Footnotes. Line spacing to be maintained at 1.5 throughout the normal text and 1.0 for the footnotes.
- Only original essays on the given topics that have not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be mailed.
Scoring of the Essay
While assessing the document following will constitute the marking scheme:
- Originality and clarity of the content
- Quality of the analysis and research
- Language and structure of the essay
- Suggestions and Recommendation.
- Last Date of Registration: 30th June , 2020
- Last of Date Essay submission: 5th July, 2020
- Date of Result Declaration: 15th July,2020
- All the essays submitted shall be the exclusive property of organizers.
- Organizers shall be free to use the information/views therein in any matter requires
- Organizers decision in deciding the winners shall be final and binding and NO query, correspondence in this regard shall be entertained by organizers.
- Pay tm/Google Pay/Phone-Pe :- +91-7665645963 (Akshat Khandelwal)
- Bank Details :- Name of Bank: Central Bank of India:
Account No: 3461490168
IFSC Code: CBIN0280427
For any queries, send an email to, [email protected]
Or, WhatsApp Us at: +91-6375971094
For More: CLICK HERE