Law Column invites papers in the form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries and other such for its Advolex (to be published in form of a book with ISBN number).
The Book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics.
The book would not be theme-specific. Any theme related to the law is accepted.
How to Submit?
All submissions are to be made via email only as MS word documents at: [email protected] with subject ‘submission’
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Submission of full paper(s): October 15, 2021
- Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 24 hours of submission
- Tentative month of Release of the Book: October , 2021.
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on an A4 size paper length
- The submission shall be in MS Word format and NOT in any other format.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with a spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. Endnotes are not to be used.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- Citation Mode: A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized submissions will be rejected for publication. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Notes/Comments: (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Cases/Report Commentaries: (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
- Articles: (between 1200-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book/Report Review: (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a certificate of publication. To procure a printed copy of the book, extra charges would apply.
The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the publisher.
All entries will be reviewed by the editors before publication.
- All entries will receive the E-Certificate of publication.
- All the published manuscripts will be compiled in our printed book as well as in our E-Book.
- Selected authors will receive an opportunity to intern at Law column
- Single authored chapter: INR 500/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: INR 700/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection.
For any queries, write us at [email protected]