LAWCOLUMN’S NATIONAL LEGAL TALENT TEST [NO REGISTRATION FEE]: REGISTER NOW!!
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Law column is a student run online blogging portal started with an aim of providing a one stop platform for law students, lawyers, legal researchers and academicians to share and know the legal knowledge.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Participation from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities.
FORMAT OF THE TEST
The entire test would be timed (20 min). The test shall be comprising of 50 Questions (1 Mark each) and would be of multiple-choice accessible via online mode only.
1. In case of tie in marks , person who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
2. If in case same marks are scored by 3 participants who score same highest marks then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
3. Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
4. The decision of Law Column shall be final and binding in all matters.
WHAT WILL THE TEST COVER?
HOW TO REGISTER?
Registration Form :
• 1st Prize : 500/- rupees, 2nd Prize : 300/- rupees, 3rd Prize : 200/- rupees.
• E-Certificate to all the participants.
• E certificate of merit for winners (Top 3).
• Discounted publication opportunities.
• Discounts in online courses.
• Opportunity to intern at Lawcolumn
IMPORTANT DATES :
Last date to register – 18th June 2021
Date Of The Test 19th June, 2021 (5 :00 PM)
Date of announcement of results : 20th June, 2021
NO REGISTRATION FEE
CONTACT INFO :